Friday, January 5, 2007

spidey sense is going crazy

I think the weirdest thing is that we're FOREVER going to be interlocked, our lives, the four of us, or however many of us it is. Whatever. Sometimes, you really DO think, you really ARE convinced books are closed and filed away. ha ha ha. knock knock who's there

Anyway, one of the things I've felt most grateful for these last two days is that I was smart enough to take care of myself through the last few years. People think they can get out of casual relationships without having a scratch on them. I'm really really glad I handled and dealt with everything in the past and that I don't have to deal with things half a year later. People really do think it's always easy and simple to just have a hook-up buddy. It's only easy and simple depending on the people involved. Most often, someone gets attached, someone gets hurt, someone wants something the other can't give. Sex is NEVER free. I'm really glad I already paid my (emotional) price, that I've learned, and moved on. Good thing I'm quite experienced in paranoia? germaphobia? whatever.

I don't mean to come off as wishing harm onto others, cuz I really don't feel that way. It's just that a lot of people don't realize there are so many repercussions to every action taken. I'm just really glad I don't have to be a part of this now, cuz well... the whole web of us are being pulled together. I'm REALLY grateful I don't have to deal with this. I really am blessed. I really am a lucky person. YOKATTA.

No comments: